Working With Olin Brass
For Olin Brass, leadership in the metals industry and the markets we serve depends upon our ability to continuously attract top professionals at every level of our organization. With that in mind, we are committed to identifying and hiring craftsmen and professionals who are as passionate as they are talented, and offering them a corporate culture designed to maximize their personal and professional growth.
The rewards go far beyond a paycheck. In addition to competitive salaries, Olin Brass offers an array of available benefits designed to help all of our employees secure their families’ well-being and achieve their long-term financial goals.
To find out more, take a few minutes to watch our short video, “Working at Olin Brass.” And check out the menu at left for details about specific career areas and current job openings.
Olin Brass Employee Benefits
- HRA Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Coverage
- Company-provided Life and AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance for Spouses and Children
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Coverage with optional "buy up" plan
- GBC Retirement Savings Plan, including 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program